–Friday afternoon and/or Saturday drop-offs between 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm are encouraged for tow vehicles/boat trailers.
–One tow vehicle per program in the Regatta area
–May also be dropped off on Friday (or Saturday) before scheduled regatta
–Must be removed from the regatta grounds by 8 a.m. on regatta morning.
–Parking is provided at the Duck Pond – FREE!
–Fisherman’s Gate will open at 7:00 a.m. on regatta day (earlier for EVSRA volunteers)
General Regatta Parking
– Before 9:00 a.m. at the Duck Pond – FREE!
– Handicap parking available – Please ask EVSRA Grounds volunteer for information
Overflow Parking/After 9:00 a.m.
– Norfolk Botanical Gardens Main Parking Lot – entrance fee required
– Will park, unload and re-load all crew members in the Norfolk Botanical Gardens main parking lot.
– Enjoy the walk to the venue
– Have your Norfolk Botanical Membership card or entrance fee ready
– Park outside the Duck Pond parking area
– Park or wait for your athlete at Fisherman’s Gate or Causeway
Pick Up and Drop Off Traffic
Fishman’s Gate closed to all vehicle traffic into/out of regatta grounds at 8:00 a.m.!
– AM QUICK drop off of people & items
– Follow directions of Norfolk Police/EVSRA volunteers to keep traffic flowing smoothly
– DO NOT leave vehicles unattended!
– PM QUICK Pick up of people & items
– Follow directions of Norfolk Police and EVSRA volunteers to keep traffic flowing smoothly
– No Unattended Vehicles
– No WAITING